United Nations Association - UK (UNA-UK)
The United Nations Association - UK (UNA-UK) is the UK's leading source of independent analysis on the UN, and a UK-wide grassroots movement.
UNA-UK believes that a strong, credible and effective UN is essential if we are to build a safer, fairer and more sustainable world. We advocate strong government support for the UN and demonstrate why the UN matters to people everywhere.
We pursue this mission by:
- Connecting people to the work and values of the UN
- Influencing decision-makers and opinion-shapers to support UN goals
- Explaining how the UN works and what it can realistically achieve
- Stimulating debate and action on how to make the UN more effective
- Equipping our members and supporters to further all of these aims
UNA-UK derives great strength from its members and supporters, and UK-wide network of local, school and university branches. Together, they form a critical mass of support for the UN in the UK and beyond.
UNA-UK is a charitable company limited by guarantee (no.1146016). UNA-UK is not part of the UN.