Demographic and Socioeconomic Changes Induced by the COVID-19 Pandemic in Bangladesh: Dynamics and challenges of new circumstances
This virtual dialogue will provide an opportunity for the research partners to discuss these and other findings, and identify solutions, with regional and migration experts. Additionally, a keynote address will be delivered by Professor Dr. Gowher Rizvi, International Relation Affairs Adviser to the Prime Minister of Bangladesh. Event attendees will have an opportunity to engage in this important discussion and ask questions of the panelists.
- Ms. Leah Zamore, Humanitarian Crises Program Lead, CIC – NYU (moderator)
Presentation of Research Findings
- Mr. KAM Morshed, Senior Director, BRACPanel Discussion
- Ms. Shoko Ishikawa, Country Representative, UN Women Bangladesh
- Dr. Daniel Naujoks, Interim Director, International Organization and UN Studies Specialization at Columbia University’s School of International and Public Affairs
- Dr. Adam Schwartz, Director of Health, BRAC USA
Keynote Address & Chief Guest
- Professor Dr. Gowher Rizvi, International Relation Affairs Adviser to the Prime Minister of Bangladesh
Summary of Policy Dialogue & Future Directions
Join our mailing list to receive regular updates on our latest events, analysis, and resources.