The Center on International Cooperation closely examines the United Nations' operations and politics in order to maximize its impact throughout the world. CIC has conducted research, convened high-level meetings, and provided recommendations in the following key areas of the UN's work.
- Annual Review of Global Peace Operations 2012
- Political Missions 2012
- U.N. Peacekeeping: The Next Five Years
- Beyond the Millennium Development Goals: Agreeing to a Post-2015 Development Framework
- Making Agreements Work: Lessons for the Post-2015 Agenda Debate
- The Libyan War: A Diplomatic History
- The Use of Force, Crisis Diplomacy and the Responsibilities of States